Friday 24 August 2012

Sharing the joy

I have decided to run another free ebook promotion to mark my first Royalty payment from Amazon!  Yes it's very exciting to receive that email confirming that payment of royalties for my ebooks has been deposited into my bank account. 

It might sound odd but I had forgotten that this would happen at some point.  I have been so busy keeping the girl's amused during the long school holidays and busy trying to keep up with marketing of ebooks, etc and enjoying the whole process of being a self published author that I forgot that I may be accruing royalties from downloads!

So I am going to share the joy and have made Anastasia Series II Omnibus free until end of Tuesday 28th August!

This Omnibus has all 12 short stories from Anastasia Series II where Anastasia is an established detective solving crimes and mysteries on horseback in the beautiful Kent countryside.  With each story we learn more about who she really is while Anastasia and her great friend Charlotte get the job done with a little help from an array of interesting friends and characters.

I loved writing these stories and I really hope you all enjoy reading them.  Reviews are very welcome so please leave a review if you enjoy the stories.  No Kindle needed as you can download a free reading app from the Kindle Store so you can read the stories on your iphone, ipad, pc, etc.

Join Anastasia on her journey...

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0090P1K5U UK
www.amazon.com/dp/B0090P1K5U USA & India
www.amazon.de/dp/B0090P1K5U Germany
www.amazon.es/dp/B0090P1K5U Spain
www.amazon.fr/dp/B0090P1K5U France
www.amazon.it/dp/B0090P1K5U Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment