Wednesday 20 March 2013

Sharing the love...

I am going to run a free promotion of Larry the Liger - The Easter Liger so you can all get a chance to download it if you haven't already!  It will be free from 21st March until end of 25th March. 

This is the third Larry the Liger story and is all about Larry's adventures when he meets an animal with long ears and a twitchy nose!  Larry finds himself racing to the rescue and ends up in the Easter Markets of Prague.  This is a lovely story the whole family can enjoy.  A great Easter gift for your children, nieces/nephews, grandchildren, godchildren, etc.

I would love it if you would consider writing a review once you have read after all the book is free and so is writing a review!  It's always good to get feedback from readers and helps others decide to whether to buy the book.

Larry is a joy to write about and I am a little bit in love with him so why not share that feeling, I thought. 

Happy reading all and I hope you all love Larry as much as I do :)

www.viewbook.at/B00BSRP3DI for all Amazon territories.

No comments:

Post a Comment